My E- portfolio👩‍🏫

E- portfolio
by Ransika Gamage


Hello! I'm Ransika Gamage 🙋‍♀️

This portfolio is based on my 40-hour online teaching practicum, held from December 7th to January 3rd. As an undergraduate in the Department of English Language Teaching at the University of Kelaniya, pursuing a Special Degree in TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language), I had to complete my training session online due to the prevailing pandemic situation in the country. This e-portfolio will provide you with a clear understanding of my online teaching practicum.

This blog consists of a philosophical statement about teaching, a reflective summary of 40 hours of teaching sessions, two observation write-ups, testimonials, and twenty lesson plans with materials and feedback received from the students. 

Say Hello to my Kids! 👦👧👋

👧👦


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Undergraduate Lecturing Diaries at KAATSU International University (KIU): Blended Learning

Visiting Lecturing Diaries: Faculty of Computing & Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences at SLIIT

Adult Lecturing Diaries- Beginners' General English Program